Yup its been a while since I last posted SORRY! I have been working on a few things I have 2 of them finished which I will post tonight and then tomorrow I will post the Christmas presents I made for my mom to give out to her friends at work :) I would post them tonight but I don't want to blow the suprise incase one of her friends saw this before tomorrow. ANYWAY. The first are my little ladybugs they aren't quite finished yet I have some embelishments I want to add to them but I thought I would share them anyway and then when they are finished I will share them again. :) then second I have a cute christmas stacker that I have spent way to much time deciding what I want them to say but once I figured it out I am quite happy with them. ( did that make sense?)
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment